Tuesday, January 26, 2010


London, Kentucky (who knew?!) Red Roof Inn. I now have truck butt burned into my retinas from following trucks all day! Although we started out with good intentions, somehow, George, we can't cover the same amount of ground as you! We are after all newbies, and I be slow! Also, very high winds make the going slow. Supper tonight will be warmed up gf mac & cheese from the RV freezer and salad, yum yum. Fridge was on propane last night and crapped out, so we thought we were out of propane, but the Flying J guy said we only needed 2 gallons of propane, so that's not it. It's working now, so cross your fingers. No kitty barf today, only blobby kitty poops where they should not be, which shorted my lunch (I lost my appetite, LOL). Tomorrow's another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment